Gregory S. Band, LL.M.
Phone: (941) 917-0509
Fax: (941) 917-0506
Greg Band is a Sarasota native and received his bachelor of science degree from the University of Pennsylvania where he majored in accounting and was a varsity letterman on the tennis team. Thereafter, he attended the University of Florida College of Law and served on the Law Review. After completing his juris doctor degree, Mr. Band received his masters in taxation from New York University School of Law.
Mr. Band is active in community affairs and has served on several boards including formerly as the chairman of the Jewish Community Foundation. He was also a "Big Brother" with Big Brothers and Big Sisters and previously received the "Big Brother of the Year" award.
Areas of Practice
- Asset Protection Planning
- Business & Corporate Law
- Charitable Giving & Legacy Planning
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Individual & Corporate Taxation
- Tax Exempt Organizations
- New York University School of Law LL.M., Taxation
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.S., Accounting
Admissions to Practice